I can see Passover coming around the corner. It's proximity has a presence in my life that's like an important guest coming to stay for a few days and whose requirements are substantial. I've been preparing by meal planning and menu constructing. Yes, I have moved from Denial to Procrastination. You, invisible silent reader, are adding the dilly to my dally.
*Matzah Ball Soup
* Green Salad with Balasmic Vinaigrette and Poached Egg
Meat Lasagne with roasted veggies
* Pears baked with macaroon crumble
* Spicy rubbed chicken wings with boiled potato fans and Root Beer BBQ Sauce
* Roast with Charoset Chutney
Chicken cutlets baked in horseradish, chopped walnuts, matzah meal crust.
Brussell sprouts tossed in garlic and matzah meal
* Chocolate Chip Macaron Sandwiches (chocolate spread filling)